- 1 white onion
- 25gms stale bread
- 100gms chestnuts, peeled
- 500gms pork mince
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 2 rashers of streaky bacon
- 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1/2 lemon, zest only
- 1/2 orange, zest only
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Peel, quarter and blitz the onions in a food processor until finely chopped, then place into a large bowl with the pork mince.
2. Tear the stale bread into small chunks and blitz into breadcrumbs. Add to the bowl with the onions.
3. Roughly chop the sage leaves and bacon, place in bowl.
4. Add the nutmeg and citrus zest to the bowl.
5. Season with sea salt and pepper, add in your favourite roast to make it that little bit extra special!